Monday, May 28, 2012

NO SECOND ACTS Interview: Crystal Skillman (“Cheer,” Bill A)

My one-act play provides a definitive American experience by giving you lady teachers in love! Only way to get through the crazy life - and educational system - is to move on, and Cheer discovers the answer is indeed love! And giving Bloomberg a kick in his butt over his educational choices wouldn't hurt ... hmmmm.

I am proud to be an American because I am - wait am I proud to be an American? Well we did pioneer the musical ...
 
For me the defining moment in American history is 1776 the musical! 

True or False: Theater will save America. (sung to American the Beaut!)
America!
America!
Less Revivals Shall There Be!
Please produce More New Plays!
To Make Us Happy for Days!
Then our audience could truly be ... FREE!

AMERICA!!

No comments: